- “Pawky comments” in Downing Street: the March of the Women on 11th March 1928
- Documents from British Feminism 2 : The Socialist-Feminist current
- Documents from British Feminism 1. “Women: the struggle for freedom” by Sheila Rowbotham, Black Dwarf, 10 January 1969
- Nurses on the march 1968-1970: Sister Patricia Veal and the United Nurses’ Assocation
- a course on the history of radical women 1914 – 1979 starting on 27 February 2018
- “repeated discourtesies” : the bitter split over votes for women on Manchester and Salford Women’s Trades Council in September 1904.
- a course on the history of radical women: From Mary Wollstonecraft to Votes for Women